IranIranian Regime Judiciary Confiscates Assets 40 More Individuals

Iranian Regime Judiciary Confiscates Assets 40 More Individuals

-

The Iranian regime’s judiciary says that by judicial order, the assets of 40 individuals accused by the regime of acting against the country’s security and stability have been confiscated. The judiciary claimed that these assets were seized in line with protecting public rights for the benefit of the people and would be used for the “reconstruction of damaged locations.”

The judiciary has not disclosed the names of these 40 individuals. The Justice Department of Hamedan province had also announced on Thursday, April 9, the confiscation and seizure of the assets of 25 individuals.

Head of the Iranian Regime’s Judiciary Emphasizes Accelerating Executions

The details of the legal proceedings leading to the confiscation of these individuals’ assets remain unclear. However, in recent weeks, the judiciary has on several occasions published lists of individuals—mostly residing outside Iran—accusing them of supporting war efforts.

As the confiscation of assets intensifies against individuals from a wide range of social backgrounds—including journalists, former actors, political activists, and artists—the Iranian regime’s judiciary has also begun taking measures to prevent the transfer of assets.

Previously, Iran’s State Organization for Registration of Deeds and Properties issued a directive to notary offices requiring that any transfer of property based on powers of attorney issued by the Iranian regime’s consulates since February 28 must first receive approval from the Office of the Attorney General.

Less than a month ago, the attorney general of the Iranian regime announced that a judicial order had been issued to the Foreign Ministry to suspend, until further notice, the processing of powers of attorney for the transfer of assets belonging to Iranians living abroad through an online system.

Latest news

‘No To Executions Tuesdays’ Campaign Expands to 60 Prisons Across Iran

According to human rights sources in Iran, the "No to Executions Tuesdays" campaign has expanded to 60 prisons across...

Iranian Regime Parliament Issues New Plan to Counter ‘Infiltration’

The general framework of the proposal titled "Countering the Infiltration of Intelligence Services and Foreign Governments or Institutions" was...

People In Iran Can No Longer Afford to Repair Household Appliances

The sharp rise in living costs in Iran has prevented many citizens from repairing household appliances, forcing them to...

Canadian Federal Court Rejects Salman Samani’s Request to Halt Deportation

The Federal Court of Canada has rejected Salman Samani's request to halt his deportation from Canada. Samani served as...

Middle Eastern Countries Seek Ways to Move Oil Through the Strait of Hormuz

An Iraqi government source told the Iraqi news outlet Shafagh News that Iraq's State Oil Marketing Organization (SOMO) is...

Iran’s Regime Plans Fuel Rationing, Higher Gasoline Prices Within Next 15 Days

Esmail Saghab-Esfahani, a vice president of Iran's regime, said on Saturday, August 15, that Iran's daily gasoline consumption is...

Must read

Iran Extends Travel Ban on Environmentalist’s Widow

Iran Focus London, 20 Feb - Iranian authorities have...

Iran says poor fuel not to blame for choking Tehran

Reuters: Acute air pollution in Tehran cannot be blamed...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you