Reuters: These are some of the leading stories in Iranian newspapers on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. TEHRAN, Nov 9 (Reuters) – These are some of the leading stories in Iranian newspapers on Monday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
– Parliament reached a compromise with the government on its targeted-subsidy bill to alleviate President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's concern.
– Former judiciary head Ayatollah Mahmoud Hashemi-Shahroudi said the way to resolve the post-election dispute was through open and honest dialogue between the two opposing camps.
– Chief nuclear negotiator Saeed Jalili said the West should remove Iran's concern in the talks over providing fuel for Tehran's research reactor.
KAR VA KARGAR
– Iran's lawmakers called on Pakistan to extradite members of Sunni rebel group Jundollah to face charges for their attack last month in the country's southeastern province of Sistan-Baluchestan.
– Judiciary head Ayatollah Sadegh Amoli Larijani called on judges to expedite the decision-making process on the fate of post-election detainees.