AFP: Iran's press watchdog has banned reformist daily newspaper Bahar for "publishing false material," just two months after it resumed operations, Fars news agency reported on Monday. Iran ‘bans newly-reopened reformist daily’
AFP: Iran's press watchdog has banned reformist daily newspaper Bahar for "publishing false material," just two months after it resumed operations, Fars news agency reported on Monday. Iran aims to cut fuel imports as sanctions loom
Reuters: A planned hike in gasoline prices will cut consumption and reduce Iran's dependence on imported fuel, a senior official said on Monday, dismissing the threat of more international sanctions on the Islamic state. Gates pushes back on report of memo about Iran policy
New York Times: Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates acknowledged Sunday that he had written a classified memorandum to the White House in January raising significant questions about long-term Iran policy, but said his goal had been only “to contribute to an orderly and timely decision-making process.” Backup plans for Iran
Wall Street Journal: As the White House's campaign to impose international sanctions against Iran extends months beyond deadlines, some U.S. officials are pushing for other options to curb Tehran's nuclear program. Analysis: one sanction that might work
The Times: There is probably only one sanction that could bring Iran to its knees and stop Tehran developing a nuclear weapon. Time is running out — but that sanction is not even on the table in talks at the United Nations. Gates says memo on Iran was not sounding nuclear alarm
Washington Post: Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates acknowledged Sunday that in January he sent a memo to the White House outlining the "next steps in our defense planning process" for Iran. U.S. considers options to curb Iran’s nuclear program
Reuters: President Barack Obama's national security advisers are considering a broad range of options to curb Iran's nuclear program, among them military strikes, if diplomacy and sanctions fail, Pentagon officials said on Sunday. Gates says US is prepared on Iran’s nuclear plan
AP: Defense Secretary Robert Gates asserted Sunday that the U.S. is prepared to take a range of actions against the Iranian nuclear program and told friends and foes not to fall for any perception Iran can catch Washington off guard.Pentagon’s Mullen: diplomacy first in options on Iran
Reuters: The nation's top military officer said on Sunday that military options existed to try to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon but that diplomatic efforts were the best way forward now. Iran to talk with Security Council members on nuclear deal
AFP: Iran plans to hold talks with all 15 members of the UN Security Council in an effort to break a deadlock over a nuclear fuel deal, Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said on Sunday. 

