Reuters: These are some of the leading stories in Iranian newspapers on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. TEHRAN, Jan 12 (Reuters) – These are some of the leading stories in Iranian newspapers on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
– The withdrawal of more than 150 million rials ($15,000) in cash from an Iranian bank will be banned from Jan 21 in an effort to confront money laundering, a senior Economy Ministry official said.
– The implementation of the government's subsidy reform plan will increase inflation, add to bureaucracy and lower non-oil exports, economic analysts say.
– Motorists' monthly gasoline quotas will not be cut with the implementation of subsidy reform, though the fuel price may increase, said a senior Oil Ministry official.
– The bulk of manufacturing units in the country's industrial sector are in "critical conditions", said a labour official.
– Prosecutor-general Qolamhossein Mohseni Ejei called on Tehran Prosecutor Abbas Jafari Dolatabadi to confront post-election rioters "firmly".