London, 24 Sep – The National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) today, September 23, report that the residents of the cities of Aleppo and Idlib in Syria, as well as Taiz in Yemen, have come out in solidarity with the international “No to Rouhani” campaign.
In Aleppo,the Allied Revolutionaries of Aleppo protested the visit to New York, and the attendance at the UN General Assembly by the Iranian regime’s president. The organizers videotaped this message: “We want to tell the UN, that today they are welcoming the greatest war criminal who is exporting their terrorism to all over the world and especially to Syria. The UN should expel this criminal.”
While protesting Rouhani’s visit, the protesters also condemned the Iranian regime’s intervention in Syria, and its participation in the killing of innocent people. They stress that there will be no peace in the region as long as the mullahs’ regime is in power in Iran. They help placards expressing their distress, saying such things as:
• The threat from Iranian regime’s interventions in Syria, Iraq and Yemen is much more dangerous than its nuclear program; No to Rouhani.
• (Iranian regime’s) intervention in Syria has increased since Mullah Rouhani is in charge; No to Rouhani.
• Rouhani is a killer of Sunnis
• Rouhani is a criminal and should be investigated. No to Rouhani.
• Iranian regime is killing us in Syria. Stop its interventions.
In Idlib, people also supported the “No to Rouhani” campaign, and Yemeni children in Taiz, carried placards reading, “No to Rouhani” and “Justice for the 1988 Massacre of Political Prisoners”.