Iran TerrorismIran’s suicide bombers to stage “readiness” manoeuvres

Iran’s suicide bombers to stage “readiness” manoeuvres

-

Iran Focus: Tehran, Iran, Sep. 05 – A brigadier general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps announced that dozens of “trained volunteers for martyrdom-seeking operations” will soon stage a manoeuvre in a mountainous area west of the Iranian capital to display their “readiness”. Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Sep. 05 – A brigadier general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps announced that dozens of “trained volunteers for martyrdom-seeking operations” will soon stage a manoeuvre in a mountainous area west of the Iranian capital to display their “readiness”.

“At a time when the American government insists on the existence of a ‘military option’ against Iran, one cannot be opposed to martyrdom-seeking operations”, Hossein Allahkaram told Baztab, a Persian-language website run by former top Revolutionary Guards commanders.

“Of the 400 well-trained members of martyrdom-seeking groups, dozens will be taking in the exercise on the heights near Karaj reservoir (west of Tehran)”, Allahkaram said.

Allahkaram is the leader and one of the founders of Ansar-e Hezbollah, a paramilitary force that acts as the clerical regime’s storm troopers to put down anti-government demonstrations and instil terror in members of the public. Iranian officials have conceded in the past that the group has been organised and led by close confidants of the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, such as Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati.

In a revealing account of his years as a member of the leadership council of Ansar-e Hezbollah, defector Amir Farshad Ebrahimi wrote that Allahkaram had been given the go-ahead by the Supreme Leader himself in a meeting in autumn 1992 to form an Iranian version of Hezbollah.

In the interview with Baztab, Allahkaram said the would-be suicide bombers belonged to a non-governmental organisation in Iran. He said further information on the suicide bombers would soon be given out in a press release.

Latest news

City Council Member in Zanjan Runs Over Protesting Worker With Car

The state-run Rouydad24 news website wrote on May 19 regarding the protests by Zanjan municipality workers: "Disregard for workers'...

PMOI Confirms Deaths of Resistance Unit Members During 2025–2026 Iran Uprising

As further details emerge from the nationwide uprising that swept across Iran from late 2025 into early 2026, the...

Urban Poverty in Iran: The Collapse of the Economy of Life in Major Cities

Urban poverty in Iran has now reached a stage where it can no longer be explained merely through income...

Gasoline Price Hikes in Iran Trigger a New Battle Over People’s Livelihoods

As Iran’s economic crisis, inflation, and declining purchasing power continue, recent remarks by Hamid Rasai, a member of the...

Paris to Host Major Rally Supporting a Free Iran on June 20

More than 100,000 people are expected to gather in Paris on June 20, 2026, to voice their support for...

Amnesty International: 2,159 People Executed in Iran in 2025

In a new report, Amnesty International stated that the Iranian regime carried out at least 2,159 executions in 2025,...

Must read

Iran’s Repressive Apparatus Gets a Raise

Source: THE WALL STREET JORNAL By: EMANUELE OTTOLENGHI andSAEED...

Trident’s future ‘linked to Iran’

BBC: The future of the UK's Trident missile deterrent...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you