Iran Economy NewsIran Regime’s Support Package, a Package Full of Bitterness...

Iran Regime’s Support Package, a Package Full of Bitterness and Misery

-

Iran support package

By Jubin Katiraie

Propaganda is one of the inseparable pillars of the Iranian regime’s foreign and domestic policies.

This rule began when the clerics took sovereignty from the Iranian people with the mask of supporting the poor and converted Iran from one of the richest counties in the world to one of the poorest.

Forty years ago, the regime’s founder Ruhollah Khomeini was able to fool the people with his lies. But now no one is listening anymore to this regime, and the people are distancing their trust from this regime.

Meanwhile, the regime’s officials are not stopping their attempts at deception, propaganda, and crimes. And the economy is one of the fields of their deception and lies. One of them is Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani’s support package.

As the regime claimed, this support package is considered for the poor, but the strange thing is that after a while the regime asks for people to pay the money back.

The Mostazafan Foundation (Foundation of the poor) the second-largest commercial enterprise in Iran, which was founded to support the poor people, is using the funds given by the people for other aspects, as once Parviz Fattah, the then head of the Foundation confessed that the killed IRGC’s Quds Force commander Ghasem Soleimani paid the Liwa Fatemiyoun monthly 1500 each person from the funds of this foundation.

This is cruelty to the rights of Iran’s people while the salary of a worker in Iran in a month is just $170 and the regime is paying its foreign mercenaries about 10 times more.

Jahan Sanat daily, quoting one of the regime’s experts, wrote: “The government prepare an Iran’s economic package full of misery and presented it to the parliament. In a package full of bitterness and misery, this parliament member put every misery number of the macro indicators, like that the Negative GDP growth rate in the last three years, value lost to rial in front of the dollar, the shrinking of the trade, the shrinking of the Iranian’s table, and the 35 percent decline of Iranian’s purchasing power, then to the start of this decade. The increase in inequality… (Jahan Sanat, 8 June)

While Iranian officials try to blame the sanctions for all these miseries, the state-run daily Shargh exposed this lie and wrote: “The sanctions influence only 30 percent on Iran’s economy and make a problem for it, the other 70 percent are because of wrong decision makings inside the country.” (Shargh, 19 June)

This shows the regime self is the main responsible for this situation. As an example, while all other countries tried to help their people in the coronavirus outbreak, Iran’s government did not accept to postpone the people’s loan installments.

The minimum wage of a worker must be above the poverty line, but in Iran, the price of a car increases by 30 million Tomans, and the wage of a worker remains one-fifth of the poverty line. The real monthly work value of the worker in Iran is more than 10 million Tomans, while their wages are below 2 million Tomans, so the regime is looting them 8 million Tomans per month. So, the support package given by the government will solve nothing, and it is just propaganda for the public. 

 

Read More:

Iran: The Miserable Life of 38 Million Marginalized People

Latest news

Iranian People’s Resistance Changed the Appeasement Policy

Soon after the new US government started its obligations in January 2021, hand in hand with the European governments...

Khamenei’s Disgraceful Campaign Against Piranshahr and Javanrud, Who Will Be the Loser?

On the 67th day of Iran’s revolution, the Iranian regime attempted to put a halt to the protests in...

Iran: Expensive Medicine, Cheap Human Life

A look at the equipment and weapons that the Iranian regime has been using against its people to suppress...

Who Is Abolqasem Salavati Iran Regime’s Killer Judge?

Last week, it was announced that the case of several people who were arrested during the Iranian People's uprising...

Iran Revolution Characteristics

More than two months have passed since the start of the latest round of protests in Iran against the...

Iran’s Regime Is Unable To Eradicate Protests

Totalitarian governments, whether be it a monarchy or a clerical regime, and their international supporters are pursuing the same...

Must read

Iran dismisses talk of partial freeze in atom work

Reuters: Iran dismissed on Sunday any suggestion it might...

Iran President: No change in nuclear policy

Iran Focus: Tehran, Iran, Sep. 14 – Iranian President...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you