Iran General NewsIran Regime Has Pathetic Turn-Out for Its 38th Anniversary

Iran Regime Has Pathetic Turn-Out for Its 38th Anniversary

-

Iran Focus

London, 11 Feb – There was a pathetic turn-out for the Iranian Regime’s celebrations of its brutal and bloody takeover in 1979, despite several tricks by the Regime, attempting to boost the numbers.

The Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance of Iran gathered their employees outside of the building at 10.45am, just as the parade passed by:

• The Administration Support and Welfare Services of the Ministry paid 500,000 Tomans ($155) to employees who joined the parade

• The Electricity companies were told to cut off power to some parts of Tehran to force people into the streets

• The Regime was so desperate for attendees that they even offer free haircuts to attendees

• In Kermanshah, the parade was so insignificant, that government officials made the taxis circle around Azadi Sq. several times in order to make the parade seem longer

• Primary school children in Iranshahr were forced to participate in the parade, despite the people of that city banning the parade and refusing to participate

One Iranian, who spoke anonymously, said that parade ‘attendees’ were not chanting slogans but merely walking silently along the street.

The students were even mocking the parade.

This must be quite embarrassing for the Iranian Regime, who in a sparring match with Donald Trump earlier this week, almost pleaded with Iranians to attend the anniversary.

Latest news

Iran: Death Sentence of Political Prisoner Manouchehr Fallah Reconfirmed

As pressure against political prisoners in Iran intensifies, reports indicate that a court in Rasht has once again confirmed...

Iran’s Regime Forms New Headquarters for Repression and Control of Cyberspace Amidst Internet Blackouts

As widespread internet disruptions and blackouts continue across Iran, reports indicate the formation of a new body called the...

Secret Execution of Two Kurdish Political Prisoners in Naqadeh Prison, Iran

In the early hours of Wednesday, May 20, the death sentences of two Kurdish political prisoners, Ramin Zeleh and...

City Council Member in Zanjan Runs Over Protesting Worker With Car

The state-run Rouydad24 news website wrote on May 19 regarding the protests by Zanjan municipality workers: "Disregard for workers'...

PMOI Confirms Deaths of Resistance Unit Members During 2025–2026 Iran Uprising

As further details emerge from the nationwide uprising that swept across Iran from late 2025 into early 2026, the...

Urban Poverty in Iran: The Collapse of the Economy of Life in Major Cities

Urban poverty in Iran has now reached a stage where it can no longer be explained merely through income...

Must read

Iranian Security Forces Beat Baluch Doctor To Death

On Thursday, February 23, activists in Sistan and Baluchestan...

OPEC may cut supply to hold budgets at $99 Oil: Apicorp

Bloomberg: OPEC will probably cut output if Brent prices...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you